Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

champions

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: champions   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:30 am

with all the players hearts , will you have the same balance ? are there players in the pipeline now you have lost a few big players? is this the end of hearts winning era while they build for the future, with the players lost i cant see the new ones coming in to give hearts the same solidness .... or will mr beach produce another top team!
Back to top Go down
BELL

PostSubject: Re: champions   Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:46 am

Obviously we'll be chasing trophies on all fronts, I wouldn't mind knowing which big players have gone, only two to my knowledge, the nucleus of the team is there and the players coming in are young hungry and talented, we are still streets ahead of the majority of teams in this league but I will be quite happy for people to think we aren't as strong coz we will just go and prove everyone wrong yet again
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.milfhunter.com
Boss

PostSubject: Re: champions   Tue Jul 08, 2008 2:05 pm

Well thanks for the concern, like each and every season... the topic of conversation is what we will do next year, I can only say we will do the very best with the players we have......

Each season we are expected to do wonders and not faulter, well like all good teams we are due for a fall, i realise that my players grow a year older and have to work harder to acheive there goals... all i can ask is for them to give all they can and do there very best... win loss this year i'm sure we will hold our heads high...

Oh and for the record, i will miss the players who have left or leaving....
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: champions   Tue Jul 08, 2008 4:13 pm

you dont seem as confident as bell, and everyone knows bobby if your team int chasing trophies you wont have your head held high as you expect to win stuff. the side you had last year was well balanced every 1 had a roll to do, with new faces the team may take time to gel, whereas norton will have same team in same positions and will be balanced..
Back to top Go down
Boss

PostSubject: Re: champions   Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:54 am

Again thanks for the heads up but like i said before, i will treat this season the same as every other... you should know me by now, i always have a little worry at the off set and to be honest win or lose i will still hold my head high.... i have won everything i can .... nothing left to win ... so no regrets
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eagle4

PostSubject: Re: champions   Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:35 pm

BOBBY,AS YOU SEEM TO BELIEVE (GUEST) IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS YOU,I HOPE THAT YOU AND OTHER READERS KNOW THAT ITS NOT ME HAVING A DIG.IF I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY I EITHER POST AS EAGLE/BOYD4 OR I WOULD SPEAK WITH YOU AS WE DID ON SATURDAY NIGHT. CHEERS EAGLE
P.S IN MY OPINION,PLAYERS THAT WERE PART OF A DOUBLE WINNING TEAM WILL BE MISSED BUT WITH THE RIGHT TYPE OF SIGNINGS THEY COULD BE REPLACED....BUT ITS NOT ALWAYS EASY TO DO THAT.
V.TERRY MUST HAVE BEEN A NIGHTMARE TO MARK AND THERE ISN'T ANY OTHER RIGHT WINGER WHO TRACKS BACK LIKE HE DO FOR THE TEAM(ALTHOUGH FISHER DOES IT ON THE LEFT ASWELL).
L.FALLIASE WAS A CONSTANT MENACE FOR DEFENDERS ,HE MADE LOADS OF ASSISTS AND I THINK HE ALSO SCORED AROUND 20+ GOALS(A BIG SIGNING FOR AFC HEARTS IF RUMOUR IS TRUE)
G.HUMPHRIES(IF HE LEAVES) WILL ALSO BE A BIG LOSS AS HE'S AN ALLROUNDER WITH A MASSSIVE HEART AND NOT A BAD REPLACEMENT WHEN RITCHIE WORKS.
FISHER(IF HE GOES TO O.BROAD) WOULD BE VERY HARD TO REPLACE AS HEARTS HAVE RELIED ON HIM TO TURN A GAME ON MANY OCCASIONS IN MY 4 SEASONS.SOMEONE WHO COULD DEFINATELY PLAY AT A HIGHER LEVEL WHETHER HE TRAINED OR NOT.
BOBBY IM NOT TRYING TO DISRUPT WITH WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN ,I AM JUST SPEAKING FROM THE HEART.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: champions   

Back to top Go down

champions
Page 1 of 1