Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Big Performances

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BELL

PostSubject: Big Performances   Sat May 03, 2008 1:12 am

Just wanna say well done for last night boys, big performances again from each and every one of you, Richie again was a phenomonon, the defence played as a unit, hit every tackle, won their headers and proved yet again how difficult it actually is to score past us, midfield was maybe not as creative as in other games but the work ethic was fantastic, they went from the first whistle to the last and it says soething about you when your weren't as creative as normal and still carved out 6 or 7 good chances, forwards ran themselves into the ground and made sure their defence never got an easy ride. Also would like to congaratulate Norton who equally made a fantastic effort but at the end of the night it wasn't to be, but they are definately a credit to themselves and this league.

Finally Jonny and Micki you had the extra reason to win and believe me based on your performances last night your Dad is sat up there welling with pride, your both a credit to his memory well done
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.milfhunter.com
the general

PostSubject: Re: Big Performances   Sun May 04, 2008 12:21 pm

thanks bell , i no me and jonny both dreamedof how it finished for us , we were both ready to win whatever it took and for me to score like that made it special for me !

as for the team since xmas we have proved we can defend as a team as good as we can attack teams , there has been an energy surge and team spirit with everyone wanting to win every ball.
this has been the best league season for me and alot of credit to Norton who are a very good side with some good players but for us to do a double we must of been at top of our game when it mattered .

big last in sticks deserves a mention , his saves against Spexhall and Norton in league were vital in our quest for the league title
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Big Performances   Mon May 05, 2008 2:08 pm

well done hearts on proving your still the best team in league , the top players all play for you and bobby should be proud of the way they turn performances week in week out , especially jonny and micki as that couldnt of been easy for them! i do think norton are the next best side but they dont look as tough a nut to crack as you

well done boys on your achievements
Back to top Go down
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Big Performances   Mon May 05, 2008 2:40 pm

thank you guest..........

the Williams brothers were strong in mind and performance, the rest of the squad are just winners who sacrifice lots for the good of the team...

I am proud and very lucky...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chompy

PostSubject: Re: Big Performances   Wed May 07, 2008 4:45 am

Well done lads on Friday, I loved it when I came on for 5 minutes, touched the ball once, ran it into the corner, got a dead leg and couldn't walk for the next 2 days. Brilliant!

I've been thinking, I'm sure I've only played 5 games!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Big Performances   Wed May 07, 2008 11:34 am

why did you join from higher football chompy? surely you find this level a doddle?
hearts have a core of a team which is rock solid then throw in a few really good players on top and you have a team that should not be anything other than champions!!! i can imagine how lucky you feel boss , knowing that who you play you know youll beat..... as for changes, i find it hard to believe that you will can bring in players who are better or on a par with what you have already? bell , boyd , richard, micki, fisher ,taylor, jonny to name a few are the best players around who dont play comb football!!! but i suppose you have to add to keep the competition going. do you think you will at least match what you have done this year next year? or can hearts win the junior cup again?

hearts are a joy to watch too
Back to top Go down
Boss

PostSubject: Re: Big Performances   Thu May 08, 2008 12:38 am

Despite what you think, the district league isnt a walk over ... there are some good teams in this division and to be fair there the bad ones raise there games against us at times....

I get asked all the time why we dont go into the comb, but its all about travel and expenses!!!!!!

Thank you for commenting on my players, they are the best in my eyes also.. and i am fortunate to have got Ben Le Compte, he fits in the team perfectly... and Ben you played 6 DONUT!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Performances   

Back to top Go down

Big Performances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hearts of Oak :: General :: Hearts of Oak-
Jump to: