Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

who would win the altime district battle

Go down 

who would win the league in there prime?
TROWEL AND HAMMER
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
BURNT HILL
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
GUNTON
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
HEARTS OF OAK
100%
 100% [ 4 ]
NORTON
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
WRENTHAM
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
the general

PostSubject: who would win the altime district battle   Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:34 pm

with some strong teams in the league from last ten years , who do you think would take the title with every team in there prime? be honest
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: who would win the altime district battle   Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:44 pm

Would find it hard to seperate Trowel and Hearts, Trowel were very consistent and played for each other like no other team i've seen, however Hearts achieved that Suffolk Junior Cup win at Portman Road as well as local success, I believe that Trowel reached the semi's, which is no mean feat in itself as we have found it difficult to repeat that success and as the so called bigger clubs in the competition from this area haven't won it either it becomes an even better achievement.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.milfhunter.com
dazhit

PostSubject: Re: who would win the altime district battle   Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:28 pm

i would fined it hard to seperate hearts and trowel having the pleasure of playing for both. "how the hell i got voted in i will never know".the trowel team always seemed to be very calm on the pitch and had no fear in the teams they were up against. hearts at the time were a young team which lacked maturity to see games through i can remember playing for trowel against hearts at normo we went 2 nil down but won 4-2 the current team would not let that happen. there now much wiser and can kill games off and hold on to leads.

Last edited by dazhit on Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the general

PostSubject: Re: who would win the altime district battle   Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:46 pm

gunton were always ahrd to beat to , they had lee thompson and adam piper in their prime which i think helped them ..... trowel were very hard to break down , would always soak our pressure up and score a goal as then fletch didnt miss!! i would love to play against them now adays as i think it would be a bloody good game......

my last memory of trowel was at normo when we needed to win to have a chance of winning league we drew 2 - 2 i got the equaliser from pushing darren boyd out of the way to head in haha... i can only remember beatin them once at wrentham 2-1 although we did beat them on pens in cup once too
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: who would win the altime district battle   

Back to top Go down

who would win the altime district battle
Page 1 of 1