Hearts of Oak

Hearts football chat...

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

veiws on the reserves going up to div 1

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dazhit

PostSubject: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:55 pm

if the reserves make it division 1 what do people think, is it a good thing or bad.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:04 pm

They are virtually a seperate club anyway so why not gain their own identity and try their hand at it, to be fair they came closer than most to beating Hearts first team last season and I believe were the only team to score 4 past them in one game
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.milfhunter.com
Boss

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:05 pm

Well Master, i guess its down to the chairman, manager and players!!!

i personally dont like the idea of 2 teams sharing the same pub, it is at times awkward now with a little rivalry, but when against each other fighting for the tittle etc i think the pub will become very split....!! we should be a club not two seperate teams!!!!

can you tell me honestly, how would they fair in division 1 ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:12 pm

i think they are at present a mid to bottom table like we were when we first went up, but with a few new signings pre season who knows?

i remember a friendly pre season a couple of years ago , i agree with bobby it should be together as 2 teams working alongside eachother not playing against eachother i dont think it would work in same division ....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dazhit

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:16 pm

i think they would be ok maybe mid table to top six there much better than the bottom clubs in division one.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:19 pm

Hearts, Norton, Spexhall, Waveney, Wrentham, Kirkley and Oxford are all better sides to be fair so i think top 6 could be a stretch too far
Back to top Go down
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:21 pm

i agree mid table , look at the teams ..... HEARTS NORTON KIRKLEY, SPEXHALL, WAVENEY AND WRENTHAM , I WOULD THEN SAY THE NEXT GROUP WHICH THE RESERVES WOULD BE IN , BUT YOU ARE RIGHT CORTON, CARLTON AND SOLEBAY HAVE BEEN POOR THIS SEASON AND YOU LOT WOULD DEFINATLY SEE OF THEM IN MY EYES

THIS IS A GOOD POST MASTER
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:23 pm

Aren't that next group all fighting relegation?
Back to top Go down
Boss

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:26 pm

sorry boys but just noticed bells picture... is that a photo from saturday? mmmm just before he hit the ginger nut kid !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:40 pm

YEAH HITCH SAID THAT THEY WOULD BEAT THE BOTTOM TEAMS SO I POINTED THEM OUT , THINKING ABOUT IT WOULD THEY BE IN POT BLACK MOULD ? IT DEPENDS ON ATTITUDE ON THE DAY TO HOW THEY PERFORM !

BOBBY , BELL IS THAT GINGER FORWARD TAYLORS TWIN? OR LOVE CHILD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:40 pm

I think my reputation is unjust and thoroughly undeserved lol!
Back to top Go down
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:46 pm

SON YOU DO TACKLE FAIRLY , I HAVE BEEN ON THE RECIEVING END REMEMBER , WHEN YOU SEE ME COMING YOU JUMPED HIGHER THAN A TREE AND HIT ME HARDER THAN A VOLVO!!! MY LEGS WERE STILL SHAKING THE NEXT DAY AND THEN I COULDNT WALK FOR WEEK WITH YOU LAUGHING AT ME
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:49 pm

Whats your point son?
Back to top Go down
Boss

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:49 pm

bell, you are by far the dirtiest defender i know.... ( notice i didnt say player ... only fair not to bring in fish as he aint got a computer to defend himself lol)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boss

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:51 pm

come to think of it, ask andy green or the other winger from norton... they may comfirm micki's point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:52 pm

YOU TACKLE FAIRLY BUT VERY HARD , THE BEST THING ABOUT YOUR CRUNCHING TACKLES IS WHEN YOU GET UP AND THE FORWARD IS MANGLED IN THE TURF YOU HAVE A GRIN ON YOUR FACE AND IM LAUGHING CAUSE I NEW IT WAS COMING

BUT I THINK YOUR THE BEST TACKLER I NO WHO GETS THE BALL FIRST SOMEHOW? ILL NEVER WORK OUT HOW THOUGH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:53 pm

Fish is far worse than me, does it show that we are related though? Only one booking this season though
Back to top Go down
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:57 pm

FISHER IS BY FAR THE BEST STAMPER I NO!!!!! HAHA THAT BLOKE IN THE CUP FINAL HA

GEOFFS CLAIM TO FAME IS HOW HE TACKLED YOU AT 7S SON
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boss

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:59 pm

this is why billy briggs aint in a hearts shirt yet!!!! cant have another dirty bastard on the pitch... !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:00 pm

DID I NOTE JONNY SLIDE TACKLING ON SATUDAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Boss

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:01 pm

slide tackle or tumble ??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:03 pm

I have heard that one before actually, bit sad really he's won a couple of league titles and a ko cup or two but he prefers to be known as the one who kicked bell in the hip and put him out for the day, am I really that bad? If so how come i've had one suspension in ten years (7 days), bless geoff though he's slightly deluded, he is a sunderland fan after all
Back to top Go down
dazhit

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:27 pm

It dont take you lot long to go off the subject.

The reserves would have to add a couple of players i still think they could do well the derby games would be intresting it would be a game of 2 halfs one on the pitch one in the pub.

bell there nothing wrong with the way you tackle can you teach micki affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BELL

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:34 pm

Thank you master, unfortunately micki lacks the pace to build up any kind of momentum in a tackle, but I suppose he more than makes up for it with his goals and array of passing, I believe he had a friendly bet on goals with Rick Hudson from Norton and Micki is at least ten goals clear, Rick my advice mate, get someone to do all your donkey work too, only kidding mick you have been working extremely hard lately and it seems to be rubbing off on your brother too, who sprinted back 50 yards to make a very good slide tackle on saturday, so maybe it is Mr Williams Senior who should be handing Williams Junior the lessons lol!
Back to top Go down
the general

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:07 pm

i appreciate your nice comments son, i realised i needed to improve to help side! as for jonny and tackling , there is no way he does more than me as i do 2 tackles aweek ha.....

master, the derby games would be a battle as the reserves no what to do or how to play us, however i would like to think that we would rise (this time) to the challenge better! with a couple of players the ressies would definatley finish around mid table and give the top 6 hard games

i am only on 13, bring back dasha and sack haha then i only have to run forwards ha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: veiws on the reserves going up to div 1   

Back to top Go down

veiws on the reserves going up to div 1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next